At Xfers, we believe in financial inclusion. As South-East Asia stands on the cuspof being an economic powerhouse in the coming years, there is a need to enablemany individuals to step out of their marginalised financial environments. Inempowering a speedier entry by digital financial service providers into thesemarkets, we aim to bring equal financial opportunities to all, in the hope ofalleviating financial hardship.
By enabling and accelerating the setting up of digital financial businesses in thisregion through the Xfers API platform, these businesses will now be able to focuson their core function of providing financial services, in the shortest possibletime, even in the most remote places, and all individuals will be able to accessthese services towards financial betterment.
You will be responsible for creating fantastic customer experience, answering tocustomers’ and users’ inquiries, getting back to them in a timely manner.
- Be the point of contact for all customer inquiries
- Meeting Service levels and KPIs defined by the Company
- Resolving all in scope enquiries and appropriate escalation when required
- Follow-up on inquires not immediately resolved
- Complete ticket logs and reports
- Recognize, document and alert Team Leader of trends in customer inquiries
- Recommend process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum language skills required; Read, write and interpret (Bahasa Indo and English)
- Basic verbal communications in English
- Must be flexible with shift working hours as there will be over time involved in the position to meet required deadlines
- Experience with customer service/call centre related jobs is desired