We are an early-stage Venture Capitalist backed tech start-up based in Singapore and we’re on a mission to help our clients find trusted and effective candidates. We are a building a platform for HR managers and Recruiters that offers them the most dependable and fastest reference checks.
We not only verify facts on CV but also provide qualitative data-driven insights on candidate’s past effectiveness and performance. robin reports are the most holistic view of candidates. This helps enhance their decision-making, not only at the point of hiring, but also to engage and retain talent.
Visit us on: https://hirerobin.ai
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You are dependable, independent and believe in team work.
Some specific areas where you will work with us, include:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
What You’ll Get
Of course, salary.
More importantly, you will learn how start-ups work and grow in the VC-funded world. You will be sitting in the driver’s seat, right next to us.
A formal degree will be an advantage, but to us, your skills, attitude, aptitude, drive and team-work matter more
Email your CVs to email@example.com