MyRobin is a workforce platform provider on-demand, blue-collar pre-screening workers for both short and long term needs. In addition, MyRobin also provides a platform as well as a job vacancy application for job seekers to apply for jobs, build networks, and to improve their quality.
A. Data We Collect
MyRobin collects User Personal Data with the aim of processing User applications, managing and expediting the process of using the Site, as well as other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The User data collected is as follows:
Data submitted independently by the User, including but not limited to data submitted when the User:
- create or update a MyRobin account, including user name (username), email address, phone number, password, address, photo, and other information that can identify Users;
- contacting MyRobin, including through customer service;
fill out surveys sent by MyRobin or other parties officially appointed to represent MyRobin;
- interact with other Users through messaging, network, comments, Resolution Center (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) and other interactive features (either one-way or two-way) contained in the Site;
- use the services on the Site, including data for the needs of making a CV (CV Generator), including name, personal contact, experience of working in previous companies, as well as other detailed information;
- fill in payment data when the User performs activities as a partner for payroll needs (wages), including but not limited to bank account data, credit cards, virtual accounts, instant payments, internet banking, retail outlets; and/or
- use features on the Site that require access to relevant data stored on the User’s device.
Data recorded when the User uses the Site, including but not limited to:
- real or approximate location data such as IP address, Wi-Fi location and geo-location;
- data in the form of time from each User activity in connection with the use of the Site, including registration, login and transaction times;
- User usage data or preferences, including User interactions in using the Site, saved choices, and selected settings. The data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
- device data, including the type of device used to access the Site, including hardware model, operating system and version, software, IMEI number, file name and version, language selection, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number, device movement information, and/or cellular network information; and/or
- data records (logs), including records on servers that receive data such as device IP addresses, access dates and times, application features or pages viewed, application work processes and other system activities, browser type, and/or sites or services third parties that the User uses before interacting with the Site.
Data obtained from other sources, including but not limited to:
- data in the form of geo-location (GPS) from MyRobin’s business partners who help MyRobin in developing and providing services on the Site to Users, including payment service providers, logistics or courier partners, site infrastructure, and other partners.
- data in the form of email, phone number, name, gender, and/or date of birth from MyRobin business partners where Users create or access MyRobin accounts, such as social media services, or sites/applications that use MyRobin’s application programming interface (API) or those used by MyRobin ;
- data from financial service providers, including but not limited to credit rating agencies or bureaus or the Credit Information Management Agency (LPIP);
- data from financial service providers (if the User (Partner) uses specific features such as applying for a loan through the MyRobin Site/Application); and/or
- data in the form of emails from marketing service providers.
MyRobin may combine data obtained from these sources with other data in its possession.
B. Use of Personal Data
MyRobin may use Personal Data obtained and collected from Users as mentioned in the previous section for the following matters:
Process all forms of requests, activities or job applications made by Users through the Site, including for the purposes of partner placement and payroll.
Provision of features to deliver, deliver, maintain and improve our products and services, including:
- offer, obtain, provide, or facilitate marketplace services such as home pages, searches, searches, job vacancies recommendations, MyRobin network, insurance, financing, loans, or other products through the Site;
- enable features to personalize the User’s MyRobin account, such as Bookmark job vacancies and/or
- perform internal activities necessary to provide services on the MyRobin site/application, such as troubleshooting software problems, bugs, operational issues, conducting data analysis, testing, and research, and to monitor and analyze usage trends and activities.
Assist Users when communicating with MyRobin Customer Service, including to:
- examine and resolve User problems;
- direct User inquiries to appropriate customer service personnel to resolve issues;
- monitor and improve MyRobin customer service response;
- contacting the User via email, letter, telephone, fax, and other communication methods, including but not limited to assisting and/or completing the transaction process or problem solving process, as well as delivering news or other notifications in connection with the protection of User’s Personal Data by MyRobin, including failure of protection of User’s Personal Data;
- use information obtained from Users for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes in order to improve the security of services on the Site, as well as develop new features and products; and
- inform Users regarding products, services, promotions, studies, surveys, news, latest developments, events and other information, either through the Site or through other media. MyRobin may also use this information to promote and process contests and sweepstakes, award prizes, and serve relevant advertisements and content about MyRobin’s services and its business partners.
Monitor or investigate suspicious activities or share information that is indicated to contain elements of fraud or violations of the Terms and Conditions or applicable legal provisions, as well as take necessary actions as a follow-up to the results of monitoring or investigating these activities.
In certain circumstances, MyRobin may need to use or disclose User Personal Data for law enforcement purposes or to fulfill the requirements and obligations of applicable laws and regulations, including in the event of a dispute or legal process between the User and MyRobin, or suspected criminal acts such as fraud. or data theft.
Facilitate any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition transactions involving MyRobin.
C. Personal Data Security
MyRobin is committed and endeavors to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information will be retained to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or for as long as such storage is required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
With regard to the security of Personal Information, we will provide our best efforts and efforts to always protect and secure your data and Personal Information from access, collection, use or disclosure by unauthorized persons and from processing that is contrary to the law.
However, please note that sending information over the internet is not completely secure. While we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, you understand and acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any Personal Information you provide via the Internet, or guarantee that such Personal Information will not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by unauthorized third parties, due to factors beyond our control. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account details, including your password and One Time Password (OTP) (if any) with anyone and must always maintain and be responsible for the security of the device you are using.
D. Accessing Users' Personal Data
You can ask us to access and/or correct your Personal Information which is in our possession and control, by contacting us at the contact provided on our Application.
Subject to applicable regulations, we reserve the right to refuse your request to access, or to correct, some or all of the Personal Information in our possession or control if permitted or required under applicable laws. This includes circumstances where the Personal Information may contain references to others or where a request for access or a request for correction is for reasons we deem irrelevant, unserious or improbable.
E. Account Deletion
You can submit a written request for account deletion to us by contacting us at the contact provided on our Application. The Account Deletion that we will do is limited to the deletion of the Personal Information that you provide to us.
We and/or our affiliates may send you advertisements and/or promotional communications via push-notifications, messages via the Application, post, telephone calls, short message services (SMS), and email. We may also use or install your company logo or trademark on our Application or our application or other media that we designate for the purpose of promoting our Services.
H. Third Party
Our applications, messages and promotions may contain links to applications operated by third parties. We do not control or accept any responsibility or liability for this Application and for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. Please read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party Applications to find out how they collect and use your Personal Information.
I. Your consent
In the event that you provide us with Personal Information relating to another individual, you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of that individual for, and hereby consent on behalf of that individual to, our collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Information. .
You understand that you may at any time withdraw your consent to any or any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information by giving us reasonable notice in writing. You should also understand and acknowledge that upon withdrawal of such consent, you may no longer be able to use the Application or our services. Withdrawal of your consent may result in the termination of your account or your contractual relationship with us, with all rights and obligations arising in full to be fulfilled.
J. Contact Us
last update : 8 Agustus 2021